Nadia Hussain fiercely claps back at trolls during live makeup session
We all know that the Internet can be a vicious place. From nasty comments to outright insults, internet trolls are everywhere, and they don’t hesitate to share their vitriolic behaviour. However, some celebrities don’t let them dim their light because they know how to set them straight.
However, recently, we've witnessed stars clap back with the same hostility and Nadia Hussain is the feistiest of them all!
It all began, when a video surfaced of the model giving a live makeup tutorial, with haters hurling abuses at her. In the video, Nadia replied to the trolls with the same intensity as the comments she received.
“Yes, you’re also very pathetic, just get lost,” she’s heard shutting down a user.
Following this, Nadia has addressed the issue on Instagram and stated that people should be treated in the exact same way as they do.
The model denounced the way trolls have continued to spew hate.
She also posted a message on Instagram, making it clear that if someone’s going to mess with her, she will hit back with the same force, or even more!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Coronavirus affecting worldwide peace and security: UN10:01 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020