JS Bank Becomes the First to Carry out Safe-Ways of Banking Amidst Coronavirus Outbreak
KARACHI - JS Bank is proud to annunciate ‘bank from home’ to both its employees and customers to combat the Coronavirus outbreak. While other banks still operating on the usual model JS Bank allays the fears of the worried citizens with a logical approach.
The news has also been affirmed the other day; when a nationwide Twitter trend saw people from all walks of life applauding JS Bank for this commendable initiative. Under the banner of #JSBankCares and #BankFromHome, Pakistanis supported JS Bank's cause and highly appreciated the move.
Approximately 60 companies in Pakistan have been stated to announce the ‘work from home model’ in a bid to secure both employees and customers. No other bank except JS Bank is reported to be on the list, sadly. The announcement is a testimony to JS Bank’s great humanitarian demeanour who Instead of trying to profiteer the situation places its nation’s safety and well-being above anything else.
Sunaina was all for supporting this initiative
Precautions and encouragement are what we need!
All transactional charges waived off!
as COVID-19 is globally affecting, we have to take precautionary measurements, here JS bank has taken step and offers best facilitiesMarch 17, 2020
Pakistanis are loving this initiative!
No more waiting, no more interaction – let’s bank from home
You don't need to stand in lanes anymore you can manage all the banking things from your home with convenience
Congratulations js bank for making banking so easy for us— ???? (@urfavloss) March 17, 2020
JS Bank one of Pakistan's fastest-growing banks, made sure it sent its message loud and clear. Encouraging customers to bank from home, JS further showed great patronage by waiving all charges on internet banking, mobile banking, and ATM banking. Certainly, at a time when people are trying to capitalize on this woeful situation, JS Bank has practically shown that customers come first!
Moreover, JS Bank has also started an awareness initiative addressing its customers to practice social distancing and avoid visiting any JS Bank branch - to help curb this deadly disease.
The news has been spread across all forums through JS Bank's official social media accounts. The bank’s customer-centric approach has surely made us believe that JS Bank has its priorities set straight. For the bank instead of focusing on profiting, sometimes, realization and action are more important.
We confer Kudos to the team of JS Bank for being Pakistan's first bank to hold a firm stance in these tough times. Daily Pakistan, Wholeheartedly, backs JS Bank's logical approach and urges the bank's customers to #BankFromHome.
- Khusro, Hammad given new portfolios as PM Khan reshuffles federal ...07:18 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Punjab Food Minister Samiullah Chaudhry resigns06:39 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 128 Pakistanis stranded in Uzbekistan return via PIA special flight05:48 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 'Pakistan within three weeks to start manufacturing its own ...05:45 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- CM Buzdar orders all schools to slash fee by 20% for April & May04:50 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus ...03:49 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Danish Taimoor writes an appreciation note for the women in his life03:44 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- In rare address, Queen Elizabeth says UK 'we will succeed' in fight03:37 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019