Covid-19: Balochistan announces to postpone intermediate exams
QUETTA – Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta has announced to suspend the intermediate examination due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19 in the country.
A statement issued by the board said: "Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta has postponed the intermediate exams scheduled to be held on May 25, 2021”.
The board said the exams were delayed due to the third wave of the coronavirus pandemic and now they will be held in June.
Last month, Federal Minister for Education Shafqat Mehmood had announced to postpone all board exams till June 15.
He said that the decision had been taken in light of suggestions made by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC).
Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any ... 05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) has announced that board exams will not be cancelled ...
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021