Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC
ISLAMABAD – The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) has announced that board exams will not be cancelled in Pakistan despite a long call from students who has been rising health concerns due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19.
A meeting to discuss the matter was held in Islamabad wherein the Ministry of Health apprised the participants about the ongoing Covid-19 situation in the country
The NCOC has decided to send the matter regarding the reopening of the educational institutes to the Inter-Provincial Education Ministers Conference (IPEMC).
The IPEMC will take decisions about the reopening of schools, holding of examinations, and promotion of students to the next grades in its meeting.
It will hold its meeting before May 23 to make further announcements.
Punjab boards issue schedule for matric, ... 05:42 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
LAHORE – The Punjab Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education (PBCC) on Saturday released revised schedule ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:40 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 05 July 202208:25 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Terror suspect arrested in Indian occupied Kashmir was 'an active BJP ...12:14 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Fomer MQM minister Babar Ghauri arrested at Karachi airport11:52 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Deadline for Sharjah Government Communication Award submissions ...10:51 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Merub Ali’s cute interaction with Sarah Khan’s daughter wins over ...07:10 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill’s Punjabi version of ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ ...07:53 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- TikTok star Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:42 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022