Aima Baig was being approached for Big Boss 13
LAHORE - Pakistani talented singer Aima Baig is known for her versatile voice. Classical, rock, pop and romantic, Aima has tried just about everything and impressed not only her listeners but the audience worldwide as well.
With the magical voice, Aima rocks not only playback singing but her singles, duets and concerts as well. Baig's Coke Studio performances are a definite hit, gaining views in millions.
Considering Aima’s popularity, it was only right that she was approached for something across the border. However, the surprising element was the fact that Aima received an invite not for performing in India but to participate in the most controversial show across the border, Big Boss.
In a recent interview, Aima Baig revealed that she was being invited by the cross border entertainment industry to participate in the recent season of Big Boss. “For starters, I actually thought I was being duped,” Aima shared in a video.
Big Boss, well into its 13th season now, is a reality TV show, broadcast on the Colors channel in India. The reality series follows the Big Brother format and is hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Punjab’s Auqaf dept loses Badshahi Mosque’s administration08:10 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021