Aima Baig was being approached for Big Boss 13
LAHORE - Pakistani talented singer Aima Baig is known for her versatile voice. Classical, rock, pop and romantic, Aima has tried just about everything and impressed not only her listeners but the audience worldwide as well.
With the magical voice, Aima rocks not only playback singing but her singles, duets and concerts as well. Baig's Coke Studio performances are a definite hit, gaining views in millions.
Considering Aima’s popularity, it was only right that she was approached for something across the border. However, the surprising element was the fact that Aima received an invite not for performing in India but to participate in the most controversial show across the border, Big Boss.
In a recent interview, Aima Baig revealed that she was being invited by the cross border entertainment industry to participate in the recent season of Big Boss. “For starters, I actually thought I was being duped,” Aima shared in a video.
Big Boss, well into its 13th season now, is a reality TV show, broadcast on the Colors channel in India. The reality series follows the Big Brother format and is hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No Pakistani residing in China affected by coronavirus, says top envoy06:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019