Here is list of top 10 tax-paying Pakistani parliamentarians
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Friday released a tax directory of lawmakers for the year 2018 with former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi as a highest taxpayer.
The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi paid Rs241,329,362 during the period under review.
Here is the list of top ten highest-taxpayers;
As per the directory, Prime Minister Imran Khan paid Rs282,449 in wake of taxes, while former president Asif Ali Zardari paid Rs2,891,455.
Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari paid Rs294,117 during tax year 2018, while leaders of the opposition Shehbaz Sharif paid Rs9,730,545.
- ‘Kashmir Black Day’ — Pakistan registers protest with India ...05:31 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Moody's assigns first-time B3 rating to Pakistan’s WAPDA05:27 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan gets its top official assets accounts verified to strengthen ...04:43 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- EPA invites global publishing professionals to meet with UAE ...04:23 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Expanding the skin colour palette, beauty industry leader celebrates ...03:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- The Weeknd leads American Music Awards nominations02:21 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Sarah Khan's best fashion moments in 'Sabaat'01:49 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020