Whatsapp may be banning screenshots, bye bye gossip?
As WABetaInfo notes, enabling biometric authentication on Android will block conversation screenshots. The description in the feature titled ‘Fingerprint security’ reads, “When enabled, fingerprint is required to open WhatsApp and conversation screenshots are blocked.”
According to reports, if a user enables this new feature for Android 2.19.106, they won't be able to take screenshots. However, other people can still capture screenshots of the chats they're involved in.
On Android phones, users will find biometric authentication from Settings > Account > Privacy.
On top of that, WhatsApp will soon be removing the current emoji stickers in the doodle drawer to make way for official emojis. This means, instead of those flat, 2D emojis in WhatsApp doodle picker, you will soon see the latest 3D-ish emojis.
Well, we are not exactly prepared for this new feature. How will we share our dilemmas with our best friends? UMMMM, sad us!
- realme 7 pro marks sales records in pakistan; now available in ...11:00 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Karachi bans indoor dining services to contain Covid-19 surge10:29 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Security forces foil major terrorism bid, kill suicide bomber in ...09:43 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PTI leader shot dead in Sindh08:27 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...07:40 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020