Palestinian President urges all Arab countries to abide by Arab Peace Initiative
RAMALLAH - Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has called on all Arab countries to abide by the Arab Peace Initiative.
The Arab Peace Initiative was launched in 2002, which stipulates that the Arabs can only normalize relations with Israel after the Palestinian issue is resolved
The president's remarks came during a meeting of the Palestinian leadership, with the participation of representatives of the Islamic Hamas movement and Islamic Jihad movement, held in the West Bank city of Ramallah.
The president said that the peace deal between the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Israel is a stab in the Palestinians back.
Meanwhile, Iran has also urged Muslim states to condemn recent agreement between Israel and the UAE to normalize ties.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020