Uzbek deputy PM 'to visit Pakistan in September'
ISLAMABAD – The Charge D'Affaires of Uzbek Embassy held a meeting with Adviser on Commerce Abdul Razak Dawood in Pakistani capital and discussed bilateral relations.
They also discussed the forthcoming visit of Uzbek Deputy Prime Minister to Pakistan in September. Abdul Razzaq Dawood said in a series of tweets that the visit will enhance communication network and trade between Pakistan and Uzbekistan.
During the visit, we will discuss measures for increasing trade and connectivity by road, rail and air, particularly the use of Sialkot International Airport for trade. Those exporters who wish to be invited, during the visit of the Deputy PM, please... 2/3— Abdul Razak Dawood (@razak_dawood) August 19, 2020
The adviser emphasized that the existing cordial relations between the two countries be translated into active cooperation in the different fields.
- 'Pakistan plans sending 100,000 skilled workers to Kuwait'03:24 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 532 new Coronavirus cases reported; eight deaths in past 24 hours03:07 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- LHC orders to shut brick kilns from Nov 7 to Dec 3101:28 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Hania Amir clarifies that she didn’t get any lip fillers01:18 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020