597 Indians, unable to bear Jayalalithaa’s death, died across Tamil Nadu
The ruling party, All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK), announced financial assistance of Rs 3 lakh to the bereaved families of 127 people on Monday. Earlier, the party had announced financial aid to the families of 470 people.
Total 597 people died, unable to bear death of Puratchi Thalaivi Amma, ₹3 lakh aid will be given to each families.
— AIADMK (@AIADMKOfficial) December 19, 2016
The party also announced Rs 50,000 each to eight people for medical treatment.
Jayalalithaa Jayaram was an Indian actress and politician who served as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for five terms, over fourteen years between 1991 and 2016. She died on December 5.
All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) (lit. All India Anna Dravidian Progress Federation) is an Indian political party in the states of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. It is currently in power in Tamil Nadu and is the third largest party in the Indian Parliament.
- Punjab junior tennis championship inaugurated by Rashid Malik11:11 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan remembers Kargil war hero Karnal Sher Khan on 23rd martyrdom ...10:47 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ali Tariq, Alizeh Shah tease fans about upcoming project08:35 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022