Pandemonium reigned in NA as Danyial Aziz tries to explain about Panama leaks
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif should come to the Parliament to make it clear whether his statement given in the house is true or the stance of Qatari prince.
Speaking in the National Assembly, Qureshi said that letter of Qatari prince is under discussion both in the court and public. Such situation raised a question on the credibility of the prime minister. The PTI will continue highlighting the issues unless the answer is received.
“We want to listen to the government, as it is not our purpose to erupt any chaos. We just demand the government to verify the PM’s statements before the public that want to know the truth.”
Danyial Aziz while speaking at the session said that Imran Khan had termed his statement of 35 punctures as a political statement, adding that PM had not discussed London money in his speech. He asked the PTI where is Imran Khan if he had won the case. He made it clear that there is no contradiction in statements given in the Parliament and Supreme Court.
Daniyal Aziz said that when PM attends the session, the PTI members walk out of the National Assembly.
Aziz alleged that Imran Khan opened two offshore companies in Los Angles and Texas in the guise of fund raising.
- Pakistan remembers Kargil war hero Karnal Sher Khan on 23rd martyrdom ...10:47 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Bushra Iqbal shares nostalgic video on late Aamir Liaquat Hussain's ...10:28 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio drops to 3.45%09:59 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Six killed, 24 injured in shooting during US July 4 parade09:34 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:40 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ali Tariq, Alizeh Shah tease fans about upcoming project08:35 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Merub Ali’s cute interaction with Sarah Khan’s daughter wins over ...07:10 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill’s Punjabi version of ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ ...07:53 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022