Independent Palestine only solution to Middle East conflict: Maleeha Lodhi
Speaking in a debate on Palestine in the UN General Assembly, Pakistan's permanent representative to the world body Maleeha Lodhi said, the Palestinian state should be based on pre-1967 borders, with East Jerusalem as its capital.
She urged the UN Security Council to play its due role in early resolution of the Middle East conflict.
Maleeha Lodhi expressed her support for the Palestinian demand for international protection.
She insisted that pressure be mounted on Israel to immediately lift the blockade of Gaza.
She also called for release of all Palestinian detainees, end to demolition of Palestinian houses and illegal settlement construction.
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...10:27 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- 65-years old woman injured in Indian unprovoked firing along LoC09:54 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020