Cricket at its best: T-10 breaks Independence Cup viewership records on Digital
With crowd pullers like Boom Boom Afridi, Sehwag, Hassan Ali, Tamim Iqbal, Chandimal, Shakib-ul-Hasan, Eoin Morgan, Plunkett, Bravo and many more - the upsurge of enthusiasm and energy was already there.
The key highlight of the event however, was the star power - celebrities like Abrar-ul-Haq, Adnan Siddiqui, BipashaBasu, Fahad Mustafa, Hamayun Saeed, Humaima Malik, Kapil Sharma, Kriti Sanon, Mehwish Hayat, Mawra and UrwaHocane, Sohail Khan, Sunny Leon, Sushmita Sen, Zarine Khan & many more.
Furthermore, the absolute pleasure was that the star-studded T-10 series did not belong to a specific region but rather was a communal tournament to celebrate cricket at its best, bringing nations together.
As the finest cricketers glided with roaring performances on field, the stats for digital presence online underwent a noteworthy elevation by locking 2.8 Million livestream views (exclusive via cricketgateway.pk and its partners wickets.tv, PTV sports app and Goonj) compared to 1.1 Million during Independence Cup ( with 93.67% from Pakistan).
Advertisers flocked for capitalizing on this new format with placements on both TV and digital stream, including Jazz, Pepsi, ABL, Sooper Biscuits, Dettol, Harpic, Audionic and Veet among several others.
‘Limited overs cricket is now ready to take on any other sports platform. With PCB, our partners ITW, TransMedia Group and our client portfolio, we are more than ready to align all mediums to support, promote and capitalize on this domain.’ said Ahsen Idris, CEO Blitz Advertising.
- Biden phones Netanyahu, Abbas as death toll in Israeli airstrikes on ...07:54 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ends COVID-19 lockdown tomorrow04:18 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021