Two civilians martyred in unprovoked Indian shelling across LoC
RAWALPINDI - Two civilians were martyred and two others were wounded when India resorted to unprovoked shelling across the Line of Control (LoC) on Thursday, said military's media wing.
According to the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), Indian forces targeted Jora sector along the LoC. 14-year-old Shaharyar and 29-year-old Naveed were martyred due to the shelling. Two people including a woman were injured in the cross-border fire.
The ISPR said that Pakistan Army effectively responded to the firing and damaged the Indian post that had fired at the Pakistani civilian sector.
The ISPR said that there were reports that casualties had taken place in the Indian border forces as a result of the exchange.
Three Pakistani soldiers were also injured in the firing exchange
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Punjab announces Rs10 billion relief package for ...11:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months ...11:34 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Army deploys troops across Pakistan to contain COVID-19 outbreak11:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approves Rs11.40 billion package over coronavirus10:37 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019