PM Imran's aide denies dual citizenship allegations
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) for National Security and Strategic Policy Planning Dr. Moeed Yusuf on Sunday denied various allegations surfacing about his assets and citizenship.
In a statement, he said: "False rumors are being spread against me. I do not have the citizenship of any country except Pakistan. I have already submitted an affidavit to the government of Pakistan regarding my citizenship." He added that since assuming his charge as SAPM, he did not visit to the United States.
Moeed said that he was not getting any income from USA neither owned any property worth billions or millions abroad.
"I or my family do not have any property in any country except Pakistan," Moeed Yousuf added.
Later in his tweets, he said: "I have not returned to the US since I took up my current responsibility, have no employment or income in the US. Nor do I have any millions worth properties abroad as is being insinuated. I or my family have NO fixed property anywhere but Pakistan. Stop spreading lies."
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020