PM Imran's cabinet has 5 foreign nationals, three billionaires – watch full list
ISLAMABAD - PTI govt has reveled the assets and liabilities of the advisers and special assistants of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s federal cabinet.
The details of the assets have been posted on the website and there are three billionaires in the PM Khan's cabinet. There are also five members with foreign nationalities. Two have foreign residencies/green cards.
Adviser on Commerce and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood, Special Assistant on Petroleum Nadeem Babar, and Special Assistant on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfi Bukhari is on the list of the three billionaires.
The members with foreign nationalities are Bukhari (British citizenship), Shahzad Syed Qasim (US citizenship), Nadeem Afzal Gondal (Canadian citizenship), Shahbaz Gill (US green card), Tania Aidrus (Canadian citizenship and permanent resident of Singapore), Nadeem Babar (US citizenship) and Moeed Yusuf (US resident).
They were shared by Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Shibli Faraz on Twitter.
Govt of Pakistan has placed the assets of all SAPM’s , Advisers on the website of Cabinet division as instructed by PM Imran khan.https://t.co/TUf2FoeLZW— Senator Shibli Faraz (@shiblifaraz) July 18, 2020
The asset declaration forms include how much property the SAPMs or advisers own both within and outside Pakistan, the vehicles they own, the money in their bank accounts, and their investments.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020