The story of Arjun Kapoor's incredible physical transformation
The actor took to Instagram where he shared a couple of his workout pictures and urged people battling with weight issues to keep working hard to achieve their goal.
"It's been a tough journey for me ever since I was a kid when it comes to my battle with obesity. Everyone has their own struggles I have had and continue to have mine.
"But the whole point of life is that we fall, we get back up and try again. Efforts will pay off eventually if not today then in a week month or even a year," stated Gunday movie star.
Here is the motivational post by Kapoor:
On the work front, the 33 years old actor will be next seen in Panipat, a historical drama based on the third Battle of Panipat. Directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar, the film also stars Kriti Sanon and Sanjay Dutt.
Panipat is all set to hit the cinemas on 6 December 2019.
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- FBISE announces intermediate results 2021 tomorrow09:52 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021