These homemade face masks will soothe your skin in summers
With the busy daily routine, most of us are not able to give attention to our skincare and beauty. For making skincare routine easy and less time-consuming we have gathered here some homemade face masks for the summer season. These facemasks can be prepared using fresh fruits, vegetables and ingredients from the kitchen.
As we cannot fully trust the packed masks and products available in the market because most of the cosmetic products available in the market contain the toxic ingredients and chemicals that can damage the skin.
How it works: Wash and blend a chilled cucumber with skin. Squueze 3tbsp lemon juice and then apply to the entire surface area of your face, even on top of your closed eyes. keep it for 15-20mins. Wash and pat dry your face.
Aloe vera gel ¼ cup
200 mg aspirin
How it works: Blend a peeled cucumber with aloe vera gel and aspirin. The paste should be thick. Refrigerate the paste and let it cool. Apply on your face on sunburn area when chilled. Leave for 30-40 minutes and rinse well with cold water.
Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C which makes them an excellent ingredient to fight oily skin. Strawberries are also acidic in nature which helps them fight acne and blemishes.
How it works: Mash strawberries in a bowl and add to the blend a tablespoon of yoghurt, a few drops of lemon juice and honey. Apply on your face for 10 to 15 minutes and let it dry. Rinse off with water.
Cinnamon and honey face mask
Cinnamon is high in antioxidants, contains anti-inflammatory properties and as a result works beautifully on skin acne and pores.
How it works: Powder a cinnamon stick and add a few drops of honey to it. Apply it on your skin for 10 mins. Wash off to reveal fresh and clear skin.
- Tiktok launches Urdu safety center in Pakistan04:11 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's interior minister visits Siachen, pays tribute to martyrs ...03:47 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan initiates dialogue with Taliban for an inclusive Afghan ...03:18 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021