Hadiqa Kiani’s tribute to ‘Diriliş: Ertuğrul’ is the best thing on the internet today
Popular Turkish drama, Diriliş: Ertuğrul, has been a major hit in Pakistan and seems like the hype surrounding the show isn’t dying anytime soon.
The cultural exchange among the two nations has always been cordial.
The cast has been overwhelmed by the loving response they received from the Pakistani audience. Many also expressed their desire to visit the country soon.
There have already been several tributes for Diriliş: Ertuğrul, but this one is something special on its own.
Singer Hadiqa Kiani has shared a rendition of one of the Turkish songs she had sung at an Opera house in 2005.
In 2005, I had the honor of singing the Turkish song #SenAğlama at the AKM Opera House. Today, I have remastered that song as a tribute to @TRTErtugrulPTV series, #SezenAksu & to the people of Turkey. May our love and bond be forever strong. 🇹🇷🇵🇰❤️ Stream: https://t.co/OT2vwrsTty— Hadiqa Kiani (@Hadiqa_Kiani) June 19, 2020
“In 2005, I had the honour of singing the Turkish song Sen Ağlama at the AKM Opera House,” she tweeted. “Today, I have remastered that song as a tribute to series Diriliş: Ertuğrul, Sezen Aksu and to the people of Turkey.”
She went on to add, “May our love and bond be forever strong.”
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020