Hasan Ali's viral dance video: Mansha Pasha comes to the bowler's defence
A video of Hasan Ali shaking a leg to live music on the streets has is rapidly being circulated on social media. The video was posted by fellow cricketer Asif Ali on his Instagram account. In the video, the cricketer can be seen dancing cheerfully.
It has not been confirmed yet whether the video is recent or not.
Due to recent news of his health, many bashed Ali for the viral video, deeming it to be embarrassing.
I thought someone posted this for that ‘embarrassing video’ challenge. https://t.co/4JHSEpMnJR— Babblu (@drunkndedduc_) June 17, 2020
However, actor Mansha Pasha thinks otherwise. She quickly came to the paceman's defence and thought the videos were "sweet and fun".
The Laal Kabootar star rightfully pointed out the hypocrisy people would've demonstrated had it been any foreign cricketer, who would have been labelled as 'cool'.
"If a gora cricketer did the same, everyone would be like Oh how sweet, how cute. And in Pakistan the joy sucking trolls will say concentrate on work," Mansha Tweeted.
If a gora cricketer did the same, everyone would be like Oh how sweet, how cute.— Mansha Pasha (@manshapasha) June 18, 2020
And in Pakistan the joy sucking trolls will say concentrate on work 🙄
Haha i have loved all the videos ive seen so far 🥰 very sweet and fun! https://t.co/3p1hJVkgLP
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Kashmir will be free soon: PM Imran04:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020