KP presents budget of Rs923 bln for next FY 2020-21 today
PESHAWAR - The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) budget of Rs 923 billion for next fiscal year 2020-21 will be presented in the provincial assembly today (Friday).
According to notification, the KP Assembly has been summoned to meet today at 03:00 pm.
The provincial authorities have said that no new tax will be imposed this whereas Rs317 billion has been reserved for development projects, Rs30 billion for education and Rs24 billion for health.
Provincial Finance Minister Taimur Saleem Jhagra will present the budget.
- Punjab asks charity organizations to register before 15th August11:15 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Punjab CM Buzdar inspected several areas of Lahore after heavy ...10:48 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Countries may have to lockdown again as coronavirus could bounce ...10:06 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 248,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,197 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020