PTI awards ticket to Amjad Afridi for NA-249 by-election
KARACHI – The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on Friday awarded ticket to Amjad Afridi for NA-249 by-election.
At least 22 PTI candidates received nomination papers for the seat. The ruling party’s parliamentary board followed the process and finalised two names for the contest. On Friday, the PTI awarded ticket to Amjad Afridi.
NA-249 seat was vacated by PTI leader Faisal Vawda who resigned from the National Assembly after got elected as Senator.
PML-N's Miftah Ismail, PPP's Nisar Khuhro and Qadir Khan Mandokhel, MQM-P's Yousuf Alam, Pak Sarzameen Party's Syed Mustafa Kamal, Syed Hafeezuddin and Humayun Usman, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl's Rashid Mehmood Soomro, three Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) candidates and Sunni Tehreek's Bilal Qadri are among those who have collected the nomination papers.
- Saudi Arabia approves prisoners swap agreement with Pakistan06:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Ex-DG NAB Musaddiq Abbasi appointed PM's accountability adviser06:24 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Security plan finalised as PSL 7 set to begin tomorrow05:28 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Army chief, DG ISI call on PM Imran ahead of China visit04:44 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Feroze Khan gears up for his first English rap single03:26 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Model Giti Ara files a lawsuit against ex-husband02:58 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Ahsan Khan slams authorities for delay in justice for Noor Mukadam02:39 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021