Govt receives Rs15 billions in term TV fee, other taxes
According to documents, Government will get Rs7.4 billion rupees on GST tax, the biggest amount in all additional taxes, while the public will pay Rs1.9 billion rupees on income tax in term of additional taxes.
The government will receive Rs130 million on sales tax from citizens, while Neelum Jhelum surcharge tax will collect Rs1.51 billion rupees in the 2018-19 budget.
Electricity bills will cost citizens Rs600 million rupees in extra surcharge in this year; while this money would be taken on late submitting the electric bills.
Although, the public have no awareness of such additional taxes, and they have been paying these bills considering them regular, while the government has been collecting this taxes through all electric companies from all parts of the country.
Above all, electric companies have been collecting on meter rent and electricity duty from people, while this collection has no time limit.-Online
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia this week10:34 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Lt Gen Muhammad Aamer assumes charge as Gujranwala Corps commander08:16 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup – Ireland’s bowler Curtis Campher makes history07:56 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021