Govt receives Rs15 billions in term TV fee, other taxes
According to documents, Government will get Rs7.4 billion rupees on GST tax, the biggest amount in all additional taxes, while the public will pay Rs1.9 billion rupees on income tax in term of additional taxes.
The government will receive Rs130 million on sales tax from citizens, while Neelum Jhelum surcharge tax will collect Rs1.51 billion rupees in the 2018-19 budget.
Electricity bills will cost citizens Rs600 million rupees in extra surcharge in this year; while this money would be taken on late submitting the electric bills.
Although, the public have no awareness of such additional taxes, and they have been paying these bills considering them regular, while the government has been collecting this taxes through all electric companies from all parts of the country.
Above all, electric companies have been collecting on meter rent and electricity duty from people, while this collection has no time limit.-Online
- Bilawal visits Hamza and Chaudhary Brothers in Lahore07:06 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan loses Davis Cup World Group tie to Japan05:30 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to observe Shab-e-Mairaj on Thursday night05:00 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021