SC orders demolition of illegally constructed portion of Monal Restaurant
ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Tuesday ordered to demolish the illegally constructed portion of Monal Restaurant at Margalla Hills.
A bench headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan Gulzar Ahmad heart a petition regarding protection of Margalla Hills. The top judge directed officials to review the matters pertaining to lease of points in the mountain area.
The apex court also banned all illegal construction on Margalla hills.
The chief justice remarked that the Monal restaurant cut trees illegally. He also directed CDA to ensure plantation of new trees, adding that protection of the hilly areas will be ensured at every cost.
The case has now been taken up again after eid.
- Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020