Lahore Police recover Mohammad Hafiz’s 20 million
According to details, a swindle named Imran Farooq who met Mohammad Hafeez in disguise of an estate agent took 50 Lakh cash and later rupees 20 millions’ cheque from Hafeez in the name of flats he wanted to buy in Bahria Town.
Mohammad Hafeez registered FIR at Cant police station and requested the SP CIA to arrest the culprits. Pakistani all-rounder revealed that State dealers Kashif and his allies grabbed eight ‘Marla’ commercial plot.
Hafeez claimed that state agents gave him bogus checks three crore rupees. Special investigation was formulated under the observation of DSP Umar Virk.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021