COVID-19: English Biscuit announces Rs100m donation to PM fund
ISLAMABAD – English Biscuit Manufacturers has announced to give 100 million rupees for Prime Minister's Corona Relief Fund.
The commitment was made by CEO of EBM Dr. Zeelaf Munir while talking to Prime Minister Imran Khan through a video link.
She said her company is committed to work with government for providing rations to people.
The CEO said the manufacturer has also donated medical supplies to various hospitals.
- Pakistan's former rights minister released from custody on court ...12:15 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Murder suspect stoned to death, police station torched by angry mob ...12:00 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Pakistan bans use of drones over fear of terror attacks on foreign ...11:35 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistani boy suffering from heart ailment appeals for financial ...11:02 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Emergency mission launched by Pakistan Army to douse Balochistan ...10:18 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistani stars attend Cannes Film Festival 202208:45 PM | 21 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly defends herself, gets interim bail in forest fire case09:46 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Aisha Khan and Major Uqbah Malik welcome a baby boy07:09 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022