Sarah Khan to feature in Anjum Shehzad's upcoming web series
KARACHI - Pakistani gorgeous star Sarah Khan, who has been a part of many hit dramas, is currently starring in drama serial Sabaat and nailing the character of Miraal. Sarah has also signed a web series and gave information regarding her new project in the latest interview.
The time period of each episode of web series is quite shorter as compared to a television drama. Talking about the upcoming web series Sarah said that “I have signed a web series and we have done 50 percent of the work".
Khan had further explained:” The story is different than all the work I’ve done before, personality is very different and I am very excited for this project.”
Talking about the cast Sarah Khan said: “Web series is directed by Anjum Shehzad and Bilal Abbas is starring against her.”
“Story is very different from the normal stories, it is all about fantasy. The girl lives in an imaginary town, all the people are imaginary” told Sarah Khan about the story.
Are you excited for Sarah Khan’s new venture? Let us know too.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020