Ulema delegation assures PM Imran of cooperation during lockdown
ISLAMABAD - A delegation of Ulema (religious leaders) called on Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday and assured their full cooperation on the matters relating to congregational prayers at mosques during lockdown.
The delegation included Pir Amin ul Hasnat Shah, Pir Shams ul Amin, Pir Naqeeb ur Rehman, Maulana Muhammad Hanif Jalandhari, Maulana Tahir Mehmood Ashrafi, Maulana Hamid ul Haq Haqqani, Hafiz Ghulam Muhammad Sialvi, Allama Raja Abbas Nasir, Sahibzada Pir Sultan Fayyaz ul Hassan, Mufti Muhammad Gulzar Naeemi, Maulana Chiragh Din Shah and Maulana Ziauallah Shah.
“The Ulema delegation fully endorsed viewpoint of Prime Minister Imran Khan on lockdown,” the PM Office said in a statement.
Those who participated through video-link included Governor Sindh Imran Ismael, Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani.
Federal Minister for Education Shafqat Mehmood, Minister for Religious Affairs Noor ul Haq Qadri, PM’s Special Assistant on Information and Broadcasting Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan and Chairman Council of Islamic Ideology Dr Qibla Ayaz attended the meeting.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022