Karisma Kapoor received Rs.14 Crore after divorce, & is now set for life!
Ever wondered how she is paying her bills, her children's education fees and everything else?! We surely did since she left showbiz a long time back.
According to reports, ex-husband Sanjay gave Rs.14 crore in alimony and is bound to pay Rs.10 lakhs every month!
WOW! That's a fortune, isn't it.
Kapoor is also associated with a lot of charity organisations, including Salman Khan's 'Being Human Foundation'.
Karisma is also the brand ambassador of various brands in India. Apart from that, she participates in International Shows all the time.
All included, she earns around Rs.72 crore every year!
MORAL: YOU DON'T NEED A MAN IN LIFE TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS A WOMAN!
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021