Taylor Swift is still the most influential person on Twitter in 2019
It's plain for all to see, Taylor Swift has had a blockbuster year.
Taylor Swift has another impressive honor to add to her long list of accolades. She’s been named the Most Influential Person on Twitter, reported E! News.
In a new study from Brandwatch, which analyzes how much influence a Twitter account has by the level of engagement it has with other Twitter users, Swift was at the top with a score of 97 out of 100. President Trump and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also scored 97/100 in the study, but were slightly behind Swift in engagement.
This is the second year in a row that the singer has been named the Most Influential Person on Twitter. In 2018, she received a score of 98 and was closely followed by Perry, Kardashian and DeGeneres.
Back in April, Swift was featured in TIME's 100 Most Influential People in the World list and was labelled an "icon" by the outlet. And recently, she was crowned Artist of the Decade twice by the 2019 American Music Awards and Billboard for its 2019 Women in Music Event.
2019 has ended fabulously for Swift.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- No more announced load shedding in Karachi from tomorrow, says Asad ...08:09 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020