This Guy From Lahore Replies To All The Trolls Against Imran Khan
While everyone else was bashing Imran Khan for his third marriage Murtaza Nasir decides to support his Mentor
Lahore- Imran Khan is always is the news, he started off with cricket, then politics and now the most discussed topic HIS THIRD MARRIAGE. As being an opinion leader his marriage was the most dissed and loved affair for all. His love life dates back to National Bhabhi Jamima Khan to Reham Khan and now Bushra Maneka.
Pakistan Tehreek-E-Insaaf media wing dropped the bomb on Sunday night with the pictures of Khan’s third marriage. This caused an uproar amongst the people over the internet.
While everyone was dissing Khan for his third marriage, Murtaza Nasir a Beaconhouse National University, media studies graduate decides to stand up for his mentor and opinion leader Imran Khan through an Instagram post. He felt the need to express his views along with his wishes and prayers for the newly weds.
He took over Instagram to stop the haters from hating.
Khan gets trolled
When Nawaz Sharif was busy in making Pakistan a progressive state, Imran Khan was busy in progressive marriages. Now a marriage hat trick and let’s see how long it lasts.— T Niaz (@TahirNiaz13) February 18, 2018
Some had all the wishes and love for Khan and his New wife:
I'm really happy for Imran Khan with my wish that may this marriage lasts forever and ever.— Samar Tahir (@SamarTahirPTI) February 18, 2018
The man who sacrificed his whole life for people of Pakistan has complete right on his personal life.#MubarakImranKhan. @ImranKhanPTI
Ma Sha ALLAH Heartest Congratulations To My Beloved Leader Imran Khan On His 3rd Marriage With Bushra Bibi..May ALLAH Give Him All The Happiness & Peace Of Heart Which He Missed in Willing For A Better Pakistan.— Danish Ayoub (@IamDanishAyoub) February 18, 2018
Aameen Summa Aameen..❤ #MubarakImranKhan pic.twitter.com/4ys2MndJKH
Congratulations @ImranKhanPTI 💖💑Marriage is a sacred bond and comes with a lot of responsibility for both sides. Hope your marriage lasts a lifetime with happiness & love! Best wishes! :) #MubarakImranKhan #ImranKhan— SYEDA TUBA AAMIR (@TubaAtweets) February 18, 2018
If anything, Imran Khan has inculcated hope in thousands of divorcees. Don't worry if your first marriage didn't work, chances are your next man can be as dazzling as the Great Khan.— Baji Please (@BajiPlease) February 18, 2018
Keep your fingers crossed.
Political views aside Imran Khan has got all the rights to marry whoever he wants to as even in our religion age doesn’t matter. He is defying the norms of our society and setting new examples of how one can battle for his/her mental peace and happiness. Happy third Wedding Mr Khan.
- 23 die in Norway after receiving first dose of Pfizer vaccine01:05 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Divine gesture – New Zealand captain pauses match to check out ...12:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like app by June11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- UK refuses to deport Nawaz as arrest warrants have no ‘legal ...11:19 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,432 new cases, 45 deaths10:28 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021