Hearings on Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Ahsan Iqbal's bail pleas adjourned till Feb 24
ISLAMABAD - The hearings on the bail pleas of former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and former interior minister Ahsan Iqbal have been postponed till February 24.
According to media details, the bail petitions of both Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders were postponed as Islamabad High Court (IHC) Chief Justice Athar Minallah is on sick leave.
A two-member IHC bench will hear both the bail pleas on February 24.
It is pertinent to mention here that the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had filed cases against both the PML-N leaders over corruption in liquefied natural gas (LNG) and Narowal Sports City projects cases.
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 15 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,56007:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- PAF aircraft carrying medical equipment from China arrives Pakistan04:52 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Mobile app to help combat coronavirus launched in Pakistan04:42 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019