Nanbais shut down Nan centers in KP for indefinite period
PESHAWAR - Nanbais have gone on protest strike for indefinite period shutting down the Nan centers in different parts of the Kheber Pakhtunkhwa including Peshawar.
According to media reports, due to the strike citizens are facing huge difficulties. The Nanbais have demanded an increment in price of Nan from Rs. 10 to Rs. 15 due to increase in prices of flour whereas the provincial government is adamant on not increasing the prices.
Nanbais have gone on strike to press their demands for acceptance and have initially shut down Nan centers in Peshawar and Hazara Division.
On the other side, government has launched a stern crackdown against hoarders and profiteers.It should be clear that despite of being an agrarian country, Pakistan is facing with wheat shortage and flour is being sold at price of Rs.70 instead of Rs. 45 per kilogram.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019