'There is a difference between prostitute and rebel,' Waqar Zaka attacks slain Qandeel Baloch
As the world is mourning the slain model on her first death anniversary, TV host Waqar Zaka took to his Facebook to give his tw0 cents on the people 'glorfying' 'unnecessarily' Qandeel.
Zaka, notorious for his controversial statements and stunts, alleged that Qandeel was a prostitute and there was no moral ground to claim she stood for women empowerment.
While also condemning her murder, the host mocked people for their excitement over new TV serial that depicts Qandeel's life in a condoning manner.
Zaka seemed very confident about his allegations against the slain model. "Does women empowerment mean selling your body in Dubai?" Zaka added.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021