Eidul Azha on July 31 in Saudi Arabia as Zil-Haj moon not sighted
RIYADH – Saudi Arabia’s Supreme Court said that the Eidul Azha will be on July 31 this year as the Zil-Haj crescent was not sighted on Monday.
The moonsightning committees, which met today, said that Tuesday will be 30th Zilqad while first Zil-Haj will be on Wednesday.
The Day of Arafah will fall on July 30 and the first day of the eid will be observed on July 31.
In Pakistan, Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee would meet tomorrow for sighting of Zil-Haj moon.
However, Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry has announced that Eid ul Azha in Pakistan will be celebrated on July 31.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020