PM Imran directs to ensure easy nationwide access to internet
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to evolve a plan to ensure easy and nationwide access to the internet, especially to students.
While chairing a meeting in Islamabad (Monday), to review progress of various proposed projects related to promotion of knowledge economy, establishment of a research center on Seerat-un-Nabi and higher education, the prime minister said promotion of modern education is the top priority of government.
He said that there is a lot of potential in the field of information technology among Pakistani youth and there is a need to provide a conducive environment for development of this capability.
Imran Khan instructed to complete Seerat-un-Nabi Center at the earliest so that research activities can be started in this regard and also directed to address issues regarding modern education on a priority basis.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020