Anil Kapoor and Sridevi to share screen space AGAIN for Mr India 2
The couple, however, did not share the screen together after Sridevi's wedding.
But now, after almost two decades and according to Indian media sources, the duo is all ready to set the screen on fire again for the sequel of Mr. India.
As per a source closest to the sequel's production, "The idea is to take the story forward, but not just for the heck of it. We wanted a solid plot, and we have got it."
The source further revealed that Sridevi and Anil Kapoor wouldn't be the only important actors working in the sequel, as the film will be shipped on board by a new director and will also feature two fresh new faces playing lead roles.
The original Mr. India was directed by Shekhar Kapoor, with the iconic villain Mogambo played by the late Amrish Puri.
- ARY CEO booked, news head arrested as TV station taken off air over ...04:29 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Grenade attack kills one, wounds five others in Balochistan's Khuzdar03:51 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video in swimming pool sets ...01:28 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022