Anil Kapoor and Sridevi to share screen space AGAIN for Mr India 2
The couple, however, did not share the screen together after Sridevi's wedding.
But now, after almost two decades and according to Indian media sources, the duo is all ready to set the screen on fire again for the sequel of Mr. India.
As per a source closest to the sequel's production, "The idea is to take the story forward, but not just for the heck of it. We wanted a solid plot, and we have got it."
The source further revealed that Sridevi and Anil Kapoor wouldn't be the only important actors working in the sequel, as the film will be shipped on board by a new director and will also feature two fresh new faces playing lead roles.
The original Mr. India was directed by Shekhar Kapoor, with the iconic villain Mogambo played by the late Amrish Puri.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021