Anil Kapoor and Sridevi to share screen space AGAIN for Mr India 2
The couple, however, did not share the screen together after Sridevi's wedding.
But now, after almost two decades and according to Indian media sources, the duo is all ready to set the screen on fire again for the sequel of Mr. India.
As per a source closest to the sequel's production, "The idea is to take the story forward, but not just for the heck of it. We wanted a solid plot, and we have got it."
The source further revealed that Sridevi and Anil Kapoor wouldn't be the only important actors working in the sequel, as the film will be shipped on board by a new director and will also feature two fresh new faces playing lead roles.
The original Mr. India was directed by Shekhar Kapoor, with the iconic villain Mogambo played by the late Amrish Puri.
- Ahmad Nawaz: Pakistan school shooting survivor takes charge as Oxford ...06:41 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Abrarul Haq serves legal notice to UK record label over ‘Nach ...04:58 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022