Butlers Chocolate Cafe was sealed by Punjab Food Authority, but resumed operations within a day
Butlers Chocolate Cafe shocked us when trays were seen drying in their washroom which was supposedly "not functioning" when a customer happened to step in to wash his hands before being served food the most unhygienic way.
Well, people are posting comments along the lines of "pehlay khot, ab lota. Lahori kahan khana khayein." This news is giving us major trust issues!
However, soon afterwards the eatery opened up again, telling us, essentially, that we must decide on our own if we want to buy.
It got sealed yesterday and is already functioning and open to the public. Isn't it a little too soon since people are still not over the images of the trays in the washroom?
For the ones who are feeling cheated, well Butlers has conveniently blamed the customer for creating havoc.
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground for Margalla Avenue project (VIDEO)11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021