Butlers Chocolate Cafe was sealed by Punjab Food Authority, but resumed operations within a day
Butlers Chocolate Cafe shocked us when trays were seen drying in their washroom which was supposedly "not functioning" when a customer happened to step in to wash his hands before being served food the most unhygienic way.
Well, people are posting comments along the lines of "pehlay khot, ab lota. Lahori kahan khana khayein." This news is giving us major trust issues!
However, soon afterwards the eatery opened up again, telling us, essentially, that we must decide on our own if we want to buy.
It got sealed yesterday and is already functioning and open to the public. Isn't it a little too soon since people are still not over the images of the trays in the washroom?
For the ones who are feeling cheated, well Butlers has conveniently blamed the customer for creating havoc.
- 4th PGA Ladies Amateur Golf Championship concludes08:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran announces Pakistan's bravery award for man who tried saving ...08:35 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Coca Cola Super League Polo: Zacky Farms win another title08:02 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Punjab governor draws world's attention to humanitarian crisis in ...07:33 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Corps Commander Polo Cup sponsored by Diamond Paints: Remounts lift ...07:12 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021