Exploring wonderful health benefits of Summer season
According to many doctors, the Summer season has many health benefits and people go through improvements in health and mood.
Below are 5 benefits of Summer season on our health:
1. Sunshine – Anyone cannot deny that a sunny day is a happier day than an overcast day. Is it because of the vitamin D production (which is really like a hormone). Or is it because of sulfur production in human body.
2. Mood – Human moods are generally happier and more stable during the summer months, it’s likely related to more sun, more social events, and doing more hobbies. Your mood is mostly determined by your feelings. And if you’re continually in a happy state, whether from novel vacation trips, interactions with friends, seeing your kids happy or just feeling the sunshine on the face, it’s healing.
3. Nature – In winter, much of nature is dormant, but in summer they are in full bloom with big leaves and plenty of smell. This may seem like a minor point but I don’t think it is. In this video I talk about the new research showing how being out in nature downregulates stress hormones, upregulates immune systems, and improves moods. One can also enjoy nature at the parks or by the lake, under the trees during this time of the year.
4. Social Life – After a cold winter and a wet spring, when summer comes around people start venturing outside on a regular basis, which is good because, as we’ve talked about before, social interaction is important for your health. And in the summer, people are more willing to say “yes” to social invites.
There are more people in the coffee shops, malls, so even if you don’t have a great social group yet, there are plenty of people to go meet. Make it a priority this summer.
- PPAF holds webinar on ‘Role of Innovation for Rural Development’11:51 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- #ImranKhanCancelEXAMS trends on twitter amid COVID-19 fears11:26 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan-origin girl blinded, disfigured in New York acid attack10:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan receives 500,000 doses of procured Chinese SinVac vaccine10:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Quetta hotel blast was suicide attack, confirms interior minister09:22 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan drops big pregnancy hint in latest Instagram post07:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Shoaib Malik gives fans major fitness goals in new workout video06:58 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Wasim Akram enjoying Ramadan break with son in Dubai06:37 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021