Balochistan presents budget for FY 2020-21 today
QUETTA - Balochistan budget with a total outlay of over Rs 410 billion for the next fiscal year 2020-21 is being presented in the Provincial Assembly in Quetta today (Saturday).
Finance Minister Balochistan Zahoor Ahmed Buledi will present the budget in the House at 04:00 pm.
According to media details, Rs 305 would be earmarked for non-development expenditure, Rs 105 billion for development expenditure, Rs 55 billion for health sector.
Rs 12 billion likely to be allocated for epidemic diseases, while Rs 75 billion will be allocated for education and Rs 50 billion will be allocated for law and order.
Balochistan government is likely to announce to increase salaries of government employees by five percent.
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Teenage girl injured in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC07:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pemra suspends Bol News’ licence over anti-judiciary content07:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Psychologist commits suicide after killing daughter in Multan06:40 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021