Balochistan presents budget for FY 2020-21 today
QUETTA - Balochistan budget with a total outlay of over Rs 410 billion for the next fiscal year 2020-21 is being presented in the Provincial Assembly in Quetta today (Saturday).
Finance Minister Balochistan Zahoor Ahmed Buledi will present the budget in the House at 04:00 pm.
According to media details, Rs 305 would be earmarked for non-development expenditure, Rs 105 billion for development expenditure, Rs 55 billion for health sector.
Rs 12 billion likely to be allocated for epidemic diseases, while Rs 75 billion will be allocated for education and Rs 50 billion will be allocated for law and order.
Balochistan government is likely to announce to increase salaries of government employees by five percent.
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021