Three Pakistani injured in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC
RAWALPINDI - Three civilians were severely injured after Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control (LoC).
According to a statement by the ISPR, the unprovoked shelling by Indian troops took place in Nikial sector in Khanni and Ooli villages.
"Indian Army troops initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation using mortars and automatics in Nikial Sector along LOC deliberately targeting civilian population. Due to indiscriminate fire in Khanni and Ooli villages, three innocent civilians received critical injuries. All injured evacuated and being provided with medical care".
- Pakistan approaches 60,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,231 confirmed ...03:38 PM | 27 May, 2020
- 'Fascist Modi government' In India threat to regional peace, tweets ...03:20 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Eid fashion: The celebrities who rocked Instagram01:10 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020