Panasonic launches new 1-Chip DLP projector range
The 10,000-lm-class PT-RCQ10 series uses rich color harmonizer to create immersive environments
DUBAI – Panasonic has announced that it is expanding its DLP projector range with the launch of the PT-RCQ10 Series 1-Chip DLP SOLID SHINE Laser Projectors in the Middle East.
Using a smooth pixel drive and pure color harmonizer, the PT-RCQ10 projectors heighten colour-reproduction and create vivid, realistic, colour-rich environments at 10,000 lumens.
These projectors also boast highly reliable performance of up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation making them ideal for various industrial applications from events and staging to theme parks and museums to exhibitions and more.
"The PT-RCQ10 is a revolutionary new generation laser 1-chip DLP projector range that delivers detailed, colour-rich images and seamless integration. These projectors have been developed in line with Panasonic’s commitment to help our customers create breathtakingly-real immersive environments. Compact and designed for long-lasting stable brightness, the PT-RCQ10 offers unmatched reliability and efficiency for diverse applications at museums, entertainment venues, large corporate spaces and even outdoor advertisements and public signage,” said Thameem Ahammed - Product Manager, Panasonic.
The PT-RCQ10: Key Capabilities
- Detailed Images Rich in Natural Colours
Newly developed Rich Color Harmonizer achieves deeper, more vibrant color expression. Combined with Smooth Pixel Drive, a technology that creates crisp yet smooth images using 1-axis wobbling, you can enjoy colourful and highly detailed images beyond the panel resolution.
- Seamless Integration with SLOT NX and Full Lens Lineup
With technologies to support 4K playback, including 4K signal input via HDMI®, DIGITAL LINK, and optional SLOT NX interface boards, the seamless integration of 4K content is greatly simplified. Compatibility with our 1-Chip DLP™ lenses, including the ET-DLE020 Ultra-Short-Throw Zoom Lens, further enhances application flexibility.
- Excellent Reliability in Tough Conditions
Further improvements to Panasonic’s unique SOLID SHINE Laser cooling system achieve 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, all from the same compact body-size as our 1-Chip DLP™ WUXGA laser models.
Panasonic also revealed that the PT-RCQ80 from the same series will be unveiled in December 2019. The PT-RCQ80 line-up carry the same features as the PT-RCQ10 but with 8,000 lumens performance.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Pakistan hands over dossier to ICRC for a medical corridor in ...06:05 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Saheefa Jabbar criticises Ramadan transmissions amid rise in Covid ...02:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021