India produces a copy of Pakistani blockbuster 'Meray Paas Tum Ho'
Art undoubtedly transcends borders, but the difference between inspiration and imitation must be understood.
Netizens believe the Indian television industry has crossed the line once again, if we look at Sony TV's upcoming drama 'Kaamna'.
A blatant copy of the plotline of Pakistani blockbuster drama serial Meray Paas Tum Ho, teasers of the new Indian drama serial Kaamna have been creating waves for all the wrong reasons.
View this post on Instagram
In the aforementioned teaser, the drama narrates the tale of a demanding wife and a devoted husband. The keyboard warriors believe that characters are channelling Danish and Mehwish vibes. Here are the comments by people:
Earlier, the popular drama serial Kuch To Log Kahen Gay, which was also televised on Sony TV, was a copy of the Pakistan iconic drama Dhoop Kinaray.
Previously, the Indian drama industry copied classic drama serials like Dhoop Kinaray, Nadaaniyan, Humsafar and many more.
After 'Ki Jana' director, Sonya Hussyn reacts to ... 05:34 PM | 9 Sep, 2021
Indian singer Brham Darya recently released his music video titled Mood Happy which seems to be plagiarised version of ...
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022