British journalist corrects Virender Sehwag's grammar on Twitter
Following England's defeat in Kabaddi World Cup on October 18 with 69-18 , Sehwag took a jibe at England, tweeting, "England loose in a World Cup again."
England loose in a World Cup again.Only the sport changes.This time it's Kabaddi.— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) October 18, 2016
India thrash them 69-18.All the best for semis
Morgan responded timely and befittingly stating, "It's 'lose".
It's 'lose'. https://t.co/QAiUHfI2ft— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) October 18, 2016
But apparently the correction did not go down well with Sehwag's fans, who putting aside right and wrong, began trolling the British journalist.
The last time Morgan had engaged in a Twitter-war with Sehwag was shortly after the conclusion of the 2016 Olympics. In a tweet to Sehwag, Morgan bet 1 million dollars to charity on England winning an ODI World Cup before India wins another Olympic Gold medal.
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Islamabad United bat first against Peshawar ...07:24 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- “Work together or come have more tea,” Asad Umar to India on ...06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 8 – Babar Azam lifts Karachi Kings to thrilling win ...05:50 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021