Saudi 'under threat' jet lands at Manila airport due to false alarm
Saudia Airlines flight SV872 landed at Manila airport following the reports that the plane was hijacked but to everyone's surprise, the incident happened due to a false alarm call.
The plane was manila bound but it was isolated at Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport after the pilot advised the control tower that the plane was "under threat".
Security officials thoroughly checked the plane which was reportedly carrying 300 commuters. There have also been unconfirmed reports the hijack button was pressed by the driver mistakenly.
Saudi Arabia's Ekhbariya television said the incident was over. Most of the passengers on the flight were reportedly returning from the annual hajj pilgrimage.
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- PCB announces reserve pool of players for PSL 202206:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan celebrities in shock over blast in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar05:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan Navy assumes command of multinational Combined Task Force-15005:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- TikTok stars Kanwal Aftab and Zulqarnain tie the knot in a beautiful ...03:23 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- FBR freezes Aima Baig’s all bank accounts over unpaid income tax10:40 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021