Pakistan, India must dialogue, resolve conflicts including Kashmir: PM Khan
Imran Khan termed the peace in the region and start of trade activities as the best way to uplift the people of the subcontinent.
To move forward Pakistan and India must dialogue and resolve their conflicts incl Kashmir: The best way to alleviate poverty and uplift the people of the subcontinent is to resolve our differences through dialogue and start trading https://t.co/V2UkXp0WwS— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 21, 2018
"The best way to alleviate poverty and uplift the people of the subcontinent is to resolve our differences including Kashmir conflict through dialogue and start trading," PM Imran Khan added.
The cricketer turned politician also expressed his gratitude to longtime friend Navjot Singh Sidhu for attending PM Khan's inauguration on a special invitation.
Addressing sections of the Indian media and politicians who have been criticising Sidhu for visiting Pakistan, PM Khan said: "Those in India who targeted him [Sidhu] are doing a great disservice to peace in the subcontinent."
"He was an ambassador of peace and was given amazing love and affection by people of Pakistan," the prime minister wrote.
The incumbent Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, a day earlier had made clear that he would pursue dialogue with the neighboring rival as a way forward.
FM Shah Mehmood advises India to avoid ... 11:41 AM | 20 Aug, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The recently appointed Foreign Minister of Pakistan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi has outlined that there was no ...
In his first media interaction after taking the oath of the office, Qureshi expressed that the Indian premier Narendra Modi had written a letter to his Pakistani counterpart, in which he has hinted at the resumption of talks.
We want peace and stability in the region, said Qureshi and added that the direction of foreign policy will be reviewed afresh.
- LIVE: Imran Khan arrives in Islamabad to address participants in ...02:15 AM | 26 May, 2022
- IMF tells Pakistan to remove petroleum subsidies for revival of loan ...11:35 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022