Two Indian soldiers shoot themselves in IIOJK
SRINAGAR - Two Indian soldiers committed suicide in Kupwara and Poonch districts of Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K) on Friday.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), a soldier of Indian Border Security Force (BSF) identified as Head Constable, Kundan Ram Kumar of 169 Battalion, ended his life by shooting himself with his service rifle in Brinwari area of Kupwara district.
Another soldier, Mohit Kumar of 39 Rashtriya Rifles, shot himself dead with his service rifle in a forward area in Mankato Sector along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu region.
These incidents of suicide raised the number of such deaths among Indian troops and police personnel in IIOJ&K to 466 since January 2007 till date.
- PM Imran to virtually address UNGA session on Friday09:29 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020