The journey to a better world as always has to start with ones own self: Mansha Pasha
Pakistani actor Mansha Pasha, on social media, has called out people who conveniently make others feel guilty about being privileged without realising their own.
She took to Twitter, saying, "I've seen more privileged perspectives on twitter by the people calling out privilege than anywhere else.”
are and to ask yourself how easy is it for you to have the values you claim to have?— Mansha Pasha (@manshapasha) August 20, 2020
Can it be that certain value systems are also linked to privilege?
Always imp questions to ask oneself. The journey to a better world as always has to start with ones ownself.
The Laal Kabootar star further added that one should be concerned about themselves before pointing fingers at others.
"It's so important to actually put your money where your mouth is and that really starts by checking yourself, where you grew up, studied,” she said.
"Can it be that certain value systems are also linked to privilege? Always important questions to ask oneself. The journey to a better world as always has to start with ones own self," concluded Pasha.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- FIA Lahore summons Salman Shahbaz05:54 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC flimsy attempt to put pressure on govt: Shibli04:01 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020