Lahore Literary Festival will improve Pak-India relations: Sharmila Tagore
“Interaction should be continued for the better relation of both the countries,” the former actress said while addressing the participants of Lahore Literary Festival in Lahore.
“If Pakistan invites me again I would defiantly come again,” said the actress, adding that relations between Pakistan and India would definitely go better owing to the organizing of these sorts of festivals.
Ms Tagore reached in Lahore Thursday on a four-day visit to attend the Lahore Literary Festival (LLF) that will conclude today, Feb 21.
Renowned Indian film actress of her times Sharmila will attend the opening ceremony of the LLF and will deliver the keynote address.
The first day session of the LLF is titled “In conversation with Sharmila Tagore”, based on the life and film career of the actress. The session was moderated by novelist Hameed Haroon.
The LLF will have diversified topics of literature, film, arts, and it will be attended by national and international personalities.
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Why was Yuvraj Singh arrested?11:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021