Pakistan Airways registered as PIA subsidiary
In a statement, PIA Spokesman Danyal Gillani said the initiative will help improve the service standard and image of the national airlines.
PIA had earlier been transformed as a Limited Company instead of a Corporation.
- Army, Rangers contingents to be deployed for security during NZ series12:29 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Transporters threaten strike as petrol hits record high11:29 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Schools reopen in Punjab, KPK as govt eases Covid restrictions10:52 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran shares what kind of Pak-US relations he looks for (VIDEO)10:23 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqi and Gohar Rasheed lock horns on Laapata’s viral ...05:40 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Mani unveils the secret to happily married life with Hira05:15 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah looks stunning in new car video04:00 PM | 15 Sep, 2021